There are a wide selection of cannabis forms which can be used in different ways, including:
– A gooey wax with a unique texture and consistency.
– THC and psychoactive cannabinoids are removed leaving only pure CBD behind.
– Wax that is broken up or crumbled.
– Concentrates such as shatter, wax, or resin or types of hash oil that require a dab or rig oil to smoke.
– A refined or distilled version of a cannabis extract.
– Hard pressed kief or compressed resin made from the bud’s trichome.
– The sticky resin of the cannabis plant is sold in chunks or dried and pressed into balls or cakes.
– Yellowish and glossy, it is the residue left behind after evaporating butane through a screen of marijuana and can be smoked in a pipe or vaporizer.
– A lot like shatter, except when extracted it creates holes within the concentrate.
– Basic THC concentrate that comes in a greenish/golden powder-like substance.
– A sticky wax-like concentrate created from entire plants.
– Powder is used in edible cannabis products such as cookies, candies, and even ice creams.
– Honey colored with a taffy-like consistency.
– A sticky substance made with the entire cannabis bud.
– Created through extraction, the substance is spread on a sheet and after it cools and dries, can be broken into shards.
– Oil extracted from the cannabis plant.
– Made with glycerin and marijuana leaves, it can be drunk as is.
– Marijuana leaves, stems, and buds can be rolled into cigarettes and smoked or placed into water pipes and the vapors inhaled.
– A waxy product of extraction that can be smoked.